Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Reasoning...

Well, there has to be a reason behind everything we in life.  So for my first post I guess I will try to justify to you (and myself) why I'm deciding to enter the world of blogging.  The short answer is I enjoy sharing what is important to me.  The next answer is that I think this blog could be an excuse or an inspiration to do what I like.

So far in my life, I've realized that there are two things that I truly enjoy doing: travelling and running.  This blog is designed to share both.  I've found running races in different locations is a convenient excuse to travel.  So this blog will feature a little bit of both and whatever else I feel is relevant to put out into cyberspace.

I hope you enjoy the adventure as I anticipate I will.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment